Monday, January 26, 2009

Catching up

Sorry for the lack of content! Sunday consisted of one wonderful meal which I ate out of the house. I went to the always awesome Carmans Country Kitchen where enjoyed an indulgence of challah french toast with mangoes, cocunut cream cheese and country sausage. I don't feel guilty about it at all and I can't say enough how much I like this place. Highly reccomended, and they allow you to call ahead(!!!) unlike Sabrinas or Morning Glory for those who don't like freezing on the sidewalk. No photographs here. I did some light snacking on dried fruit before sleepy time

Also no photographs of breakfast (easy one, i skipped it) and lunch. Lunch today was a quick bean salad with homemade salsa. It didnt look any different from the bean salad I made last week. Thursdays beans are still fresh, but im not sure how much longer that will be so.


Tonights dinner? Edamame with string beans, tomatoes and cilantro. Served with a side of wheat bulghur. Skipping breakfast today may have caused me to over portion this one, but it was not wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment